March is nearly drawing to an end - what a muddled old month that was.
Blossom mingled with snow - the bitter and the warmth (ha! she pouts). I have to confess looking forward to seeing the back of March...and I never thought I would say that. I love March.
It's the time we start waking from our hibernation, stretching and yawning, thinking and planning, birthdays, blooms and Spring. Never have I known a March that has made me feel so cold.
• A sneaky peek for the boys thirteenth birthday - this Thursday...oh my!
• The wait is over and my pre ordered copy of 'Under Wildwood' arrived in the post this morning. Guess what I'll be doing this Easter...just bring me coffee and chocolate, alternating every hour.
• My feet are still firmly wedged in my boots - this time last year I started my love affair with Salt Waters.....s'not fair - it's too cold.
• Blossom on the floor - already.
• A photo shoot on the beach with lots of waves, driftwood and general beach debris.
• Blossom 'ahhhhhhh' - well it is March.
• Snow on the sand...again. Big sigh!
• Massive waves pummelling the jetty.
• A distant memory of a snatched moment sat on the back door step with coffee in hand - it was warm for a minute...or two.
I have nothing more to say to you March, no more pictures to show or even want to share - I'm far too cold to care at the moment and I'm definitely in a big sulk with you (with bottom lip stuck out) and as I type it's trying desperately hard to snow...which I love, truly and deeply, but being bitterly cold - no thank you!
Gawd I'm so British.